- Accessing the Payments Portal
- Funding and Deposits
- Getting Started
- Managing my Account
- Online Solutions
- Privacy, Security, and Compliance
- Using the Payments Portal
What is batching?
Processing transactions individually is expensive and complicated, and therefore grouping transactions together is cost-effective. The Payments Portal automatically groups transactions together for processing, this is known as batching.
We recommend you close your current batch at the end of every day to avoid any higher fees that you might incur by batching your transactions later. When you close your current batch, you finalize your transactions for the processor to transfer the funds to your account.
• If any of your transactions do not finalize, you should contact our Customer Support Team.
• Some merchants do not need to close their batches due to their processor settings. The Payments Portal does not display the Batch page for these merchants.