- Accessing the Payments Portal
- Funding and Deposits
- Getting Started
- Managing my Account
- Online Solutions
- Privacy, Security, and Compliance
- Using the Payments Portal
How do I delete a user account?
• You cannot recover a user account after you have deleted it.
• You must deactivate a user account before deleting it. When you delete an active user account, the user name cannot be reused or recovered.
To delete a user account:
Option 1. Complete the steps in the following video:
Option 2. Complete the following steps:
Step 1. On the toolbar, click Account.
Step 2. From the drop-down menu, click User Management.
Step 3. Click the user’s record to open the detailed view.
Step 4. Click Delete User. The Payments Portal prompts “Are you sure you want to delete the account?”
Step 5. Click Delete User Account.