- Accessing the Payments Portal
- Funding and Deposits
- Getting Started
- Managing my Account
- Online Solutions
- Privacy, Security, and Compliance
- Using the Payments Portal
When are the monthly fees deducted from my bank account?
Monthly fees are taken out of your account between the first and fifth business day of the month. For example, your account activity in January will be debited on the second business day of February.
When fees are deducted, the descriptor on your bank statement is typically one of the following:
- CR CD CHBK: Debit for chargebacks
- CR CD ADJ: Adjustments
- MERCH FEES: Card brand fees and account fees