- Accessing the Payments Portal
- Funding and Deposits
- Getting Started
- Managing my Account
- Online Solutions
- Privacy, Security, and Compliance
- Using the Payments Portal
How do I reprint receipts on my iCT220/250 terminal?
To reprint receipts for completed transactions on your iCT220/250 terminal, complete the following steps:
Step 1. To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button).
Step 2. Press 8, followed by 3 (REPRINT).
Step 3. Select whether to print the the last receipt, or search for a transaction to print:
- To print the last receipt, press 1 (Last Receipt).
- To search for the required transaction, press 2 (Search).
Step 4. To select a transaction to reprint, use the Search Menu.
- If ALL is selected, use the F2 and F4 (up and down arrows) to scroll through the transactions, then press F4 to select the transaction you want to reprint.