- Accessing the Payments Portal
- Funding and Deposits
- Getting Started
- Managing my Account
- Online Solutions
- Privacy, Security, and Compliance
- Using the Payments Portal
How do I close a tab on my VX520? (Restaurant account – tip processing)
Step 1. From the SoftPay home screen, press the second purple key from the left twice, to access the third menu screen.
Step 2. Press F1 (Tab), then F3 (Close Tab).
Step 3. Select how you want to retrieve the transaction:
- To search by invoice number, press F1 (Inv#).
- To search by the last four digits of the card number, press F2 (Acct#).
Step 4. Use the keypad to type the search information, then press Enter.
Step 5. Press F1 (Yes), then select the card to charge:
- To charge the same card that the customer used to open the tab, press F1 (Yes).
- To charge a different card, press F2 (No) to change the card.
Step 6. Use the keypad to type the tab amount, then press Enter.
Step 7. To close the tab, press F1 (Yes).
How do I open a tab on my VX520? (Restaurant account – tip processing)
How do I delete a tab on my VX520? (Restaurant account – tip processing)
How do I adjust a tip on my VX520? (Restaurant account – tip processing)