- Accessing the Payments Portal
- Funding and Deposits
- Getting Started
- Managing my Account
- Online Solutions
- Privacy, Security, and Compliance
- Using the Payments Portal
How do I change the time at which my iCT220/250 terminal automatically settles batches?
You can set the auto close time on your iCT220/250 terminal to best suit your business’s opening hours.
To set the auto close time on your iCT220/250 terminal:
Step 1. To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button).
Step 2. Press .;#* (punctuation key).
Step 3. Type the admin password, then press Enter (green button). The default password is 1234567F.
Step 4. Press 3 (Setup Menu), then press 5 (Trans Options).
Step 5. Press 4 (Settlement), then press 6 (AutoSettle).
Step 6. Edit the auto close time as required:
- To turn off auto close, type 0000 as the Automatic Settlement Time, then press Enter (green button).
- To turn on auto close, type the required time in hh/mm format as the Automatic Settlement Time, then press Enter (green button).