- Accessing the Payments Portal
- Funding and Deposits
- Getting Started
- Managing my Account
- Online Solutions
- Privacy, Security, and Compliance
- Using the Payments Portal
How do I change the language settings on my iCT220/250 terminal?
You can change the iCT220/250 terminal’s language settings using the F4 key, however this feature may be locked.
To unlock the language settings:
Step 1. To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button).
Step 2. Press .;#* (punctuation key).
Step 3. Type the admin password, then press Enter (green button). The default password is 1234567F.
Step 4. Press 3 (Setup Menu), then press 6 (TermSettings), then press 1 (Language).
Step 5. Select one of the following options:
- For English only, press 1 (Eng Only).
- For English and French, press 2 (Eng/French).
- For English and Spanish, press 3 (Eng/Span).