- Accessing the Payments Portal
- Funding and Deposits
- Getting Started
- Managing my Account
- Online Solutions
- Privacy, Security, and Compliance
- Using the Payments Portal
How do I change the fraud control settings on my iCT220/250 terminal?
You can configure the iCT220/250 terminal’s fraud control settings to require that the:
- Customer’s card is verified
- Last four digits of the card must be entered
- Both the customer’s card is verified and the last four digits of the card must be entered
To change the fraud control settings on your iCT220/250 terminal:
Step 1. To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button).
Step 2. Press .;#* (punctuation key).
Step 3. Type the admin password, then press Enter (green button). The default password is 1234567F.
Step 4. Press 3 (Setup Menu), then press 5 (Trans Options).
Step 5. Press 1 (Credit), then press 2 (Fraud).
Step 6. Select the required fraud control settings:
- To turn off fraud control, press 1 (Off).
- To use “verify card fraud control”, press 2 (Verify Card#).
- To use “entering the last four card digits”, press 3 (Enter Last 4).
- To use “verify card fraud control and entering the last four card digits”, press 4 (Both).
How do I enable a Private Automated Branch Exchange (PABX) on my iCT220/250 terminal?
How do I confirm the network connection on my iCT220/250 terminal?
How do I change the settlement report settings on my iCT220/250 terminal?