- Accessing the Payments Portal
- Funding and Deposits
- Getting Started
- Managing my Account
- Online Solutions
- Privacy, Security, and Compliance
- Using the Payments Portal
My Genius device isn’t reading chip cards, what do I do?
Your Genius device accepts EMV cards. If your Genius device is not reading a chip card, check that the card is fully inserted into the card slot.
If the card is fully inserted, but still is not being read:
Step 1. Remove the card from the device.
Step 2. Check the card slot is illuminated.
– If the card slot is illuminated, try another card.
– If the card slot is not illuminated, your POS may not be using up-to-date communication methods. Contact your POS provider to confirm that the integration between your POS and Genius is up to date.