- Accessing the Payments Portal
- Funding and Deposits
- Getting Started
- Managing my Account
- Online Solutions
- Privacy, Security, and Compliance
- Using the Payments Portal
How can I test my Genius device’s connection with the servers?
You can test your Genius device’s connection with our servers. This test tells you if the Genius device is able to run transactions and receive downloads or updates.
Step 1. When the Genius splash screen is displayed, press 0 on the keypad three times.
Step 2. Using the keypad type the password, then press Enter. The default password is 9416557.
Step 2. Tap Network.
Step 3. Tap Test. Your Genius device tests its connection with our servers. You can exit at any time by pressing Cancel (red button).
• Transport ping and Genius ping are transaction servers. For transactions to function properly, both of these tests must pass.
• The Genius device sends an RDMS ping to a download server. If the RDMS ping fails, your device may be able to run transactions, but it will be unable to receive updates or downloads.
• If any of these tests fail, ensure the ports are open to allow the Genius device to correctly communicate with our servers.