How do I view the Sales Overview for multiple locations?
When you have a multi-merchant account, the Sales Overview displays a summary of the total sales, pre-authorizations, and refunds across all your stores.
On the Sales Overview page you can:
- Refresh your overview
- Sign out
- Search for a merchant location
- Filter the number of merchants shown
- Use navigation tools to view more merchants
Refreshing your overview
To refresh the Sales Overview:
- From the toolbar, click Overview.
To sign out of multi-merchant mode:
- From the toolbar, click your user name.
- From the drop-down menu, click Sign Out.
Search for a merchant location
To search for a merchant location:
- Type the merchant name or user name associated with the merchant location in the Find Merchants field.
- Click Search.
Filter the number of merchants shown
To filter the number of merchants the Sales Overview displays:
- Click the Merchants Per Page drop-down menu.
- Select the number of merchants you want to view.
Use the navigation tools
To navigate multiple pages of merchants:
- To view a specific page, click its corresponding number.
- To view the next page, click Next.
- To view the first page, click << or >>.
Administrative access to your stores
Your multi-merchant account gives you administrative access to all your merchant locations. This allows you to:
- Run card sales, pre-authorizations, and refunds for any location
- View reports for any location
- Create and manage users for any location
To select a merchant location:
- Click the merchant location.