- Accessing the Payments Portal
- Funding and Deposits
- Getting Started
- Managing my Account
- Online Solutions
- Privacy, Security, and Compliance
- Using the Payments Portal
What is the “Storage Status” on my Genius P400?
We regularly monitor the Storage Status on your Genius device to make sure it has enough storage to download and install updates. We maintain the storage by removing files that your device no longer needs.
You can view the Storage Status of your Genius device on the Admin screen. The Storage Status may show one of the following three values:
- Healthy – Your device has enough storage to download and install updates and can run transactions.
- Warning – Your device has enough storage to download and install updates and can run transactions. We maintain the storage and return it to a Healthy status if there is enough storage left on the device.
- Critical –Your device does not have enough storage to download and install updates and cannot run transactions.