- Accessing the Payments Portal
- Funding and Deposits
- Getting Started
- Managing my Account
- Online Solutions
- Privacy, Security, and Compliance
- Using the Payments Portal
How can I test my Genius P400’s connection with the servers?
Test the connection between our servers and your Genius device to check that your device can run transactions and receive downloads or updates.
Step 1. When the Genius splash screen is displayed, press 0 on the keypad three times.
Step 2. Use the keypad enter the password then tap OK. The default password is 9416557.
Step 3. Tap Options, then tap Network.
Step 4. Tap Options, then tap Connection Test. Your Genius device tests its connection with our servers. You can exit at any time by pressing Cancel (X button).
• Transport ping and Genius ping are transaction servers. For transactions to function properly, both of these tests must pass.
• The Genius device sends an RDMS ping to a download server. If the RDMS ping fails, your device may be able to run transactions, but it will be unable to receive updates or downloads.
• If any of these tests fail, ensure the ports are open to allow the Genius device to correctly communicate with our servers.