- Accessing the Payments Portal
- Funding and Deposits
- Getting Started
- Managing my Account
- Online Solutions
- Privacy, Security, and Compliance
- Using the Payments Portal
What additional information can a retail merchant provide to defend against chargebacks?
In addition to the actions described in How can I defend myself against chargebacks?, retail merchants can also provide the additional information as listed here.
- Signed, magnetic-swipe or imprinted-transaction receipt
- Documentation that the issuer authorized the transaction as a result of a technical fallback