- Accessing the Payments Portal
- Funding and Deposits
- Getting Started
- Managing my Account
- Online Solutions
- Privacy, Security, and Compliance
- Using the Payments Portal
What is “CSP” and why is it important?
The Compliance Services Package (CSP) is a standard component of our merchant services offerings. The PCI Security Standards Council mandates PCI compliance for all merchants accepting credit and debit card payments. Our Compliance Services Package provides you with the tools and resources to achieve compliance, and protect your business. Unlike the majority of our competitors, we offer increased protection for our merchants beyond the standard PCI compliance assistance including:
- Breach Protection: If you receive a fine due to a breach of your merchant services data, and you can confirm that you were PCI compliant at the time of the breach, you will be credited up to a maximum of $10,000.
- Chargeback Protection: You will be reimbursed for up to two transaction chargeback fees per calendar year. Up to a maximum of $25 per occurrence.
- PCI Compliance: Through our partnership with ControlScan, we provide an easy way to become PCI compliant. ControlScan guides you through the compliance process, beginning with a self-assessment questionnaire. We provide you with personalized guidance and support to achieve and maintain PCI compliance.