- Accessing the Payments Portal
- Funding and Deposits
- Getting Started
- Managing my Account
- Online Solutions
- Privacy, Security, and Compliance
- Using the Payments Portal
My funds are withheld, when will I receive them?
We may withhold funds in certain scenarios, for example:
- Fraud protection
- Backup withholding
We may withhold funds to help protect you from fraud, for example:
- If the batches are the first batches settled on a new account
- If there are transactions that are unusually high in value
We can withhold funds by either delaying a batch or by diverting the funds into a non-interest-bearing escrow account.
When we release your funds, you can expect to receive them in your bank account in the following time frames:
- Delayed batches: Within your normal funding time frame
- Diverted funds: Within five business days
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) places a backup withholding tax on your funds when the information you have given us does not match their records. This means you are not paying the correct tax on your income.