- Accessing the Payments Portal
- Funding and Deposits
- Getting Started
- Managing my Account
- Online Solutions
- Privacy, Security, and Compliance
- Using the Payments Portal
I recently moved my business. How do I update my terminal to print the correct address?
To update the address of your business:
- Complete the request form and return it to us via email or fax.
- To keep your account secure, you must verify your account by providing the Merchant ID and the last four digits of the federal tax ID on file. If the information you provide does not match what we have on file, a representative will contact you to obtain the correct information.
- Let us know if the new address is for both your physical location and your mailing address where you would like to receive your statements and any other notices from us.
Note: These changes may take up to three business days to complete. When we have made the changes, we send you an email with instructions on how to update this information on your terminal, point of sale, or virtual terminal.