- Accessing the Payments Portal
- Funding and Deposits
- Getting Started
- Managing my Account
- Online Solutions
- Privacy, Security, and Compliance
- Using the Payments Portal
How do I delete a tab on my VX520? (Restaurant account – tip processing)
Step 1. From the SoftPay home screen, press second purple key from the left twice to access the third menu screen.
Step 2. From the third menu screen, press F1 (Tab), then press F4 (Delete Tab).
Step 3. Select how you want to retrieve the transaction:
- To search by invoice number, press F1 (Inv#).
- To search by the last four digits of the card number, press F2 (Acct#).
Step 4. Use the keypad to type the search information, then press Enter.
Step 5. To select the displayed card, press F1 (Yes).
- To move to the next transaction, press F3 (Next).
How do I close a tab on my VX520? (Restaurant account – tip processing)
How do I open a tab on my VX520? (Restaurant account – tip processing)
How do I adjust a tip on my VX520? (Restaurant account – tip processing)