- Accessing the Payments Portal
- Funding and Deposits
- Getting Started
- Managing my Account
- Online Solutions
- Privacy, Security, and Compliance
- Using the Payments Portal
How do I change the settlement report settings on my iCT220/250 terminal?
You can configure the terminal to generate summarized or detailed settlement reports. Alternatively, you can disable settlement reports.
To change the report settings:
Step 1. To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button).
Step 2. Press .;#* (punctuation key).
Step 3. Type the admin password, then press Enter (green button). The default password is 1234567F.
Step 4. Press 3 (Setup Menu), then press 5 (Trans Options).
Step 5. Press 4 (Settlement), then press 1 (SettleRpt).
Step 6. Edit the settlement report settings:
- To turn off settlement reports, press 1 (Off).
- To turn on summarized settlement reports, press 2 (Summary).
- To turn on detailed settlement reports, press 3 (Detail).