- Accessing the Payments Portal
- Funding and Deposits
- Getting Started
- Managing my Account
- Online Solutions
- Privacy, Security, and Compliance
- Using the Payments Portal
What user types can I assign to my employees in the Payments Portal?
The Payments Portal has four different user types that you can assign to your employees’ accounts:
- Administrative user: Performs all functions including creating and managing other users. This user is typically the business owner or manager.
- Power user: Performs card sales, pre-authorizations, voids, refunds, and views reports. This user is typically the sales supervisor.
- Terminal user: Performs card sales, pre-authorizations, refunds, and views reports. This user is typically the sales assistant.
- Reporting user: Views reports but cannot perform any transactions.
Note: The functions a user can perform depends on their user type.