- Accessing the Payments Portal
- Funding and Deposits
- Getting Started
- Managing my Account
- Online Solutions
- Privacy, Security, and Compliance
- Using the Payments Portal
What is the Payments Portal?
The Payments Portal is an online tool that you can use to enter and manage transactions on your computer. It includes the following features:
- Credit and debit card sales
- Gift card sales, activation, adding value, and balance inquiry
- Online account management
- Recurring billing
- Historic search for transactions and batches
- Batch processing
- Multiple user accounts and permissions
You can access the Payments Portal at https://barclays.accessaccountdetails.com..
How do I activate my Payments Portal user account?
Are there user guides for the Payments Portal that I can download?
I have forgotten my user name for the Payments Portal. What do I do?
I have forgotten my password for the Payments Portal. What do I do?