- Accessing the Payments Portal
- Funding and Deposits
- Getting Started
- Managing my Account
- Online Solutions
- Privacy, Security, and Compliance
- Using the Payments Portal
How do I edit scheduled email settings?
Use the Scheduled Email page to change existing settings. You must complete all Required fields.
To edit scheduled email settings:
Option 1. Complete the steps in the following video:
Option 2. Complete the following steps:
Step 1. From the top-right of the page, click your user name.
Step 2. From the drop-down menu, click Scheduled Emails.
Step 3. Select the Email Setting you want to edit.
Step 4. Edit the Name for your Scheduled Email Setting.
Step 5. Edit the Email Subject. The Payments Portal uses this as the email’s subject when sending the daily summary of your transactions.
Step 6. Select the Active check box to enable or disable the Scheduled Email setting.
Step 7. Edit the email address of each Email Recipient that you want to receive the daily summary of your transactions.
- You must separate each email address using a semicolon and a space. For example, to add three email addresses to the Email Recipient list, enter email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com;
- You can enter up to 2000 characters.
- The Payments Portal removes any invalid or excess semicolons.
Step 8. (Optional) For multi-merchant users, select the business locations you want to include in the daily summary of your transactions.
Step 9. Click Update Setting.