- Accessing the Payments Portal
- Funding and Deposits
- Getting Started
- Managing my Account
- Online Solutions
- Privacy, Security, and Compliance
- Using the Payments Portal
How do I edit a customer’s profile?
You can edit the following information on a customer’s profile at any time:
- Customer Information
- Contact Information
- Billing Address
- Customer Status
• You can suspend billing for a customer by changing their Customer Status.
• You must provide either a first name and a last name, or a company name when editing a customer’s profile.
To edit a customer’s profile:
Option 1. Complete the steps in the following video:
Option 2. Complete the following steps:
Step 1. On the toolbar, click Recurring Billing.
Step 2. Click the customer’s record to open the detailed view.
Step 3. Click EDIT PROFILE.
Step 4. Edit the Customer Information:
b. First Name
c. Last Name
Step 5. Edit the Contact Information:
a. Email Address
b. Daytime Phone
c. Evening Phone
d. Mobile Phone
e. Fax Phone
Step 6. Edit the Billing Address:
a. Address Line 1
b. Address Line 2
c. Address Line 3
e. Using the drop-down menu, select the State or Province
f. Postal Code
Step 7. Edit the Customer Status:
- To suspend billing, click Deactivate the Customer Account.
- To start billing, click Activate the Customer Account.
Step 8. Click Update Customer.