- Accessing the Payments Portal
- Funding and Deposits
- Getting Started
- Managing my Account
- Online Solutions
- Privacy, Security, and Compliance
- Using the Payments Portal
How do I add a payment card to a customer’s profile?
• You must add a customer for recurring billing before you can add a payment card to their customer profile.
• The Payments Portal does not save the payment card’s CVV or use it when running recurring billing transactions.
To add a payment card to a customer’s profile:
Option 1. Complete the steps in the following video:
Option 2. Complete the following steps:
Step 1.On the toolbar, click Recurring Billing.
Step 2.Click the customer’s record to open the detailed view.
Step 3.Click Add a New Card.
Step 4.Enter the Card Information:
a. Type the Card Number.
b. Using the month and year drop-down menus, select the Expiration Date.
c. Type the Name on Card.
d. Type the Street Address.
e. Type the Postal Code.
Step 5.Click Save Card.